Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Batman Belt and Mask

My nephew Brock is crazy about Batman. He even sleeps with a Batman cape on! For Christmas I made him a batman mask and belt. I found the pattern for the mask at Living with Punks. It was really easy to make and that's saying a lot considering I cannot sew. After I made the mask I decided to make him a belt too. I didn't have a pattern for this one so I just googled "batman's utility belt" and looked at it. I made a little pocket on the side with a batman tool in it attached to ribbon. It's the tool batman uses to throw up on buildings and then climp up them. :) I think they turned out great and I cannot wait to see his face!



4 comments:

  1. THIS IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN THUS FAR! I'M SEARCHING FOR IDEAS TO CREATE A BATMAN BELT FOR MY NEPHEW AND YOUR'S WINS HANDS DOWN. THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION! HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!!! Great work, I can't wait to make it for my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! My kiddos would love these.

    Thanks for linking up at Serving Pink Lemonade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...