Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winner of the Valentine's Day Vinyl is......

Bridgit said...



              I'm a new follower ...glad I found ya! Valentine's Day has never been great or bad in my mind hahah ...shouldn't it be "Valentine's Day" every day :-)

Congrats to Bridgit!
I will email you right away.
 
I used random.org to pick a winner but I am new to this whole thing so I'm not sure how to post the picture of the number chosen yet, but I promise it was fair! :)
 
Thank you to all the new followers (and old followers) that joined my blog this week! I will do another giveaway before Valentine's Day so stayed tuned.
 
Also, you might notice my blog "under construction" for a little while as it gets a new face lift! Exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...