Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lucky Plate with Free SCAL File

I found this little white square plate while cleaning my craft area on Saturday that I forgot I had :)
It's good to clean!
I decided to make a St. Patrick's Day decoration out of it because really I have very few. I used SCAL and my Cricut to design and cut THIS file that you can download for free.
I used the shamrock from The Free SVG Blog.  
Here is the finished product, super quick and easy!
HERE are the Link Parties I will be joining
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Love it... who doesn't need a 4-leaf clover in their collection! I don't normally decorate for Clover day... but with all of the cuteness I may have to start! Huggies! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. And yes, it's amazing what you find when you clean:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lois... I just love your blog... so I awarded you the stylish blogger award. Check out my blog for details... Vicki

    http://greeneyedgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! new follower after seeing your plate on linky party at Sugar Bee. laura
    http://imnotatrophywife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is sooo cute! Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I like this too, so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute!!! Thanks for sharing your crafts with us. I created one just like this and wanted to let you know that I linked you in my post. Thanks again for sharing and I visit your blog often!
    Tammy
    http://tobyandtammythornton.blogspot.com/2011/03/lucky.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...