Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Shauna!

It's my BFF Shauna's Birthday today! We have known each other 10 years, so crazy! We met at Ricks College and were roommates for 1 semester. We had oh so much fun!! Her birthday is today and here is what I made her....
It's a pink shirt (her favorite color) with an inside joke in brown writing. "Are you wearing your roommates clothes" is one of those stories that make us laugh every time! I wish I could have seen her face when she saw it.

Shauna is a teacher and I have been wanting to make her something for her desk for a while. You know I love those 4 inch blocks! I put a "K" on one side for her last name and an apple on the other in vinyl. I had some super cute ribbon from Hobby Lobby that I wrapped around it.

I hope she has a wonderful day!
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...