Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top Five Tuesday!

So you may have noticed that I renamed "Love this Tuesday" to "Top Five Tuesday". It's really the same thing just with a different name :) And this week's Top 5 is going to blow you away! It might be the best ever!

#1) I always make my nephew's teacher gifts at the end of the year and I cannot wait to make this one!!! Brown Paper Packages always blows me away!
#2) I just found some shutters on the side of the road and I have been trying to decide what to do with them. Two Friends, Two Cities, One Vision made this out of their old shutters! Love it!
#3) I love buying old cabinet doors but I have NEVER thought to do this with one! iCandy Handmade is super creative to turn her old cabinet doors into art desks! See the amazing tutorial over at Ucreate
#4) Just Drink A Coke is not only a great blog but it has the best name ever! Miranda just revealed her bedroom makeover which is fabulous! My favorite part is her headboard....
#5) Serendipity Chic Design made this Laundry Sign out of an old vintage ironing board, I want one! Seriously amazing!
post signature


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...