This month has been one of the busiest of my life! I started working for my Aunt Tanis in her cake shop and May is the busiest month of the year for cakes! I would not have guessed that, but it is! We worked our little fannies off last week to make 16 wedding cakes, 30 misc cakes (graduation, groom's cakes, birthday, baby shower, etc), 340 cupcakes & 80 petit fours!!! Did I make you tired just reading that?! :) I hope your May is slightly less crazy but with school ending I doubt it is!
Sit back, relax and scroll through Top Five Tuesday!
1) How fabulous is this wreath from Something Created Everyday? I want to make one! Love it.
2) I looooove these tiered pie tins! Crafting Chicks made them but did a guest post featuring them on MaryJanes and Galoshes. There are so many great uses for these!
3) I love how simple this next project is from Crap I've Made! She took a frame from Hobby Lobby and made a
super cute monogram! I saw the frames at Hobby
Lobby last week and they were on sale and on
an end-cap, they had a ton of cute ones!
4) Centsational Girl made a project I've been dying to make! Thankfully she made it first and gave a tutorial which
makes my job so much easier :) Her knock off ballard's
drying rack is phenomenal and dare I say I like
her's more than the original?
5) I love those big drink tubs that you see everywhere but I have never bought one. Now after seeing what Every Creative Endeavor did to one, I need one! What a great flower pot!