Thursday, May 5, 2011

We Love Etsy! Sponsor Highlight


I am so excited to introduce you to our newest sponsor, Fresh Modern Fabric! Their shop is fabulous, which made it very hard for me to pick my favorites! With over 160 items for sale,  there is a great variety. I really love shopping for fabric online and if you have kids or are just really busy, you know how hard it is to get to the fabric store! And if you live where I do (in the crafting desert) you don't have specialty fabric stores to go to and chain stores just don't cut it with fabric sometimes. This shop makes it easy! Here are my favorites.....




            Half Yard Main Street Multicolored, Spring Street





Be sure to check out Fresh Modern Fabric today and have fun looking around!
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...