I know it's been awhile but I finally have a craft for you that I made! Things have been nuts the last couple of months since I began working again so I apologize for the lack of crafts done by me!
Are you ready for a quick, easy and cheap 4th of July craft? I've got a good one for you!
1. Take a piece of scrapbook paper and cut it to the size of the frame you are going to use. Mine is a 5x7.
2. Cut out a star with your Cricut or by hand with a coordinating color.
3. Cut a strip of white cardstock about 1 inch x 7 inches.
4. Glue your star and strip of cardstock down.
5. Use stamps (or your hand) to write "Freedom" or another patriotic saying on strip of cardstock
6. Take a sharp tool and make 2 holes on either end of your cardstock strip and insert brads.
7. Insert into frame and your done!
Wasn't that easy?! It's super cute too! Let me know if you make one, I would love to see your version.
I am linking this craft to the THESE parties