Thursday, June 30, 2011

We Love Etsy Thursday! Except it's not an Etsy Shop this week :)


So what if today's post is normally about an Etsy Shop! I am a rule breaker and dang it I have a great site to share with you today that is not on Etsy! You'll be happy I broke the rules I promise.I mean only if you like inexpensive, adorable fabric....

Oh you do? 
Well, you need to visit Stitches N' Giggles then! 
Their fabric selection is amazing and their prices are even better. Also, it's much more relaxing looking through their fabric online than say going to the store with 3 kids? I'm just sayin'. :) Here are a few of my favorites...


 Pretty right? And I should mention that Stitches N' Giggles not only has fabric by the yard (or less) but they also have Fat Quarters, Fabric Bundles, Notions and More! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...