Thursday, July 14, 2011

We Love Etsy Thursday!

Oh I can't wait to show you this Etsy Shop!! I came across it in the strangest way! A friend from Texas on facebook is related to the creator of the shop! One look and I was in love!
 Such cute designs and for dang good prices.
Here let me introduce you to Elephannie....


Let's start by talking about how adorable the name of the company is! I love the logo too, and as you can see, they are having a sale! Buy one get one FREE.

Here are a few of my favorites...

This little gnome is killing me with it's cute-ness! Only $2!

Okay seriously, don't these deer make you giddy! $14

This Topiary is so gorgeous! $24

This monogram is so elegant! $17

Make finding the bathroom easy on your guests! $8

These farm animals are so fun! $40

Y'all know I have a soft spot for Woodland Animals! $17

Chalkboard Vinyl Decal $24

Well now that you are all in love with Elephannie like I am, go see the hundreds of vinyl designs they have and take advantage of the sale!
post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...