Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love this Tuesday!

I am just getting back from visiting my Mom in Louisville, KY for a long weekend. She moved there about a year ago and it was my first time visiting. I had such a great time! 

Here are some great Halloween ideas for this week...

Brown Paper Packages made this 2x4 pumpkin last year but there is no reason you can't make it this year :)
Entertain Exchange made this gorgeous pumpkin from pantyhose.
Vanessa shares a great tutorial on making this Halloween Burlap Banner. 
Beautiful paper pumpkins from It Happened Like This
That's What Che Said gives us a tutorial on how to make this spooky burlap table runner. 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Can't decide which I love most! These pumpkins are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...