Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Free Prints Wednesday....

Are you ready for some non-Halloween related Free Prints?! I am! Here you go...

Look at all the pretty color options you get with this free print from Simply Fresh Designs
Super cute free owl party prints from Under A Cherry Tree
I love this You are my Sunshine print from Brassy Apple.
Poppies at Play made this beautiful print
Who loves Apothecary Labels? Raise your hand! Well you can thank Just Something I Made for making some editable ones for us! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely compliments on my advent calendar. Thank you! I had so much fun making that. I did not use templates for my ornaments. They are all based off of my sketches. There are a few templates available on Homemade By Jill that were posted during the sew-a-long: http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/2010/11/ornament-templates.html.

    Hope that helps! Would love to see your calendar should you decide to make one :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These are absolutely awesome. I already have some ideas for them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...