Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Love this Tuesday!

Um, is everyone aware that Thanksgiving is NEXT week?! Eek!! How did it sneak up on me so fast?! I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. The good news is you still have over a week to make these cute crafts...

This wreath from Living with Lindsay is so clever and cute!
I love these finger puppets from The Idea Room! The pattern sells for just $2.50 and the instructions are awesome (I've made some finger puppets with her instructions before). 
I would have never thought to make something like this out of embroidery hoops! Thankfully Gwenny Penny did. 
Poppies at Play made this fabulous sign. I love the colors she used. 
How gorgeous is this vinyl lettering on the wall?! Equal Opportunity Crafter not only gives us the great idea but the SVG file too!! 


P.S. Have you enter the Shabby Apple Giveaway yet?! Click HERE to enter for this gorgeous piece of jewelry. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...