Friday, November 18, 2011

Pintastic Friday!

Last week when my internet went out and I had Etsy Orders to complete, I thought about how wonderful smart phones are and how we survived without them. I think the same thing about Pinterest. I started my blog as a way to remember and share all the fabulous things I see online everyday. Thankfully Pinterest didn't exist then or I might not have started this blog that I have so much fun with!

Lil Mop Top cut up a pair of jeans and made it into a road for her son to run his cars on. She needs an award!! 
$39.00 Croc Flats. I recently bought my first pair of crocs (but they look nothing like crocs at all) and I am SOLD. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I was THRILLED to find these super cute flats while pinning crafts one day.

I've never seen an adoption announcement and I love it!!
 I want to make one! Tutorial from Our Unexpected Journey
 Miss Mustard Seed is my new hero for this tutorial on how to easily hang a curtain rod. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...