Saturday, February 18, 2012

February Photo A Day Week 2


I have been having so much fun with Fat Mum Slim's photo challenge on Instagram! If you missed my pictures from Week 1, you can see them here

Now onto week 2....

I had a migraine on Day 8 so I really tried to avoid the sun but did eventually have to feed the animals and noticed that Pattycake's feed bucket is the color of the sun and that counts, right? :)

I work across the street from the house I grew up in and I thought it would be fun to take a photo of that front door. It still looks exactly the same!

Of course I had to forget to put make up on for Day 10 and it be a self portrait! Oh well. I was working at the cake shop and looking so fabulous ;)

Snuggling with my cute cat makes me happy! 

Yikes! Motivation to clean it. 

I got this in the mail from my Mom (see the little note above the chick?) and it has blue writing on it. I'm thinking of getting Chickens and she was very thoughtful to send it to me. 

This is my "infertility necklace" It says "You are worth it all". It's my message to my future children. Whatever we have to go through to get them will be worth it. When I took this picture we were on our way to court to try and get a little girl out of the foster care system and home with us. It didn't happen this court date but there is still hope. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks photos! You can follow my instagram feed here

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...