Friday, March 2, 2012

Meet my eCraft!

I got something very exciting in the mail a few weeks ago from HSN! Her name is Ellie the pink eCraft :) 

I don't know if anyone else does this but when I get something REALLY exciting in the mail, I take pictures of the whole opening process....


I was so excited to start playing with my new machine! Here are some cards I made the first time I used it. 




It was so much fun! I love all the images available to use and that you can buy individual images that are very inexpensive instead of a whole cartridge. 

The next thing I made with Ellie the eCraft was a home decor project that is also what I submitted as my entry to their design team. I hope I make it! Here is what I made...

I think it's a pretty good improvement :) 

I love those birds on the branch! 

Here are the two pictures together on a shelf...

I think their permanent home is going to be in my guest bathroom. It has ZERO decorations in it. These would be so happy on the wall. 

Here are some close up photos...



Such fun happy, spring like colors! 

I have MANY more projects planned with my eCraft and I can't wait to show them to you! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am with you, I do the same thing! At least now I know I am not alone, LOL, it is so exciting to get nice things on the mail, I just got mine, I was not so fortunate with my first cuts, but I think I am getting there, love all your projects and good luck on the call for the DT,
    Have a great wknd,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Very nice! I just received my new pink ecraft this week, and I LOVE it, but really have not got the time to play with it yet..
    TFS
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...