I cannot believe it's been 10 months since I last blogged! I had no idea I would be gone so long. We've had complication after complication with the adoption but thankfully it looks like it's finally moving forward and will be over soon!
I have missed blogging so much but I have LOVED having time with my daughter and learning to be a Mom.
Here is a Valentine's Craft we did this week. I saw the idea somewhere but I have no idea where, I wish I could give them credit! Maybe pinterest?
Here's my girl so proud of the cards we made!
Here are the steps:
1. Trace and cut out your child's hand. Afterwards bend the middle two fingers down to make the "I Love You" sign.
2. Take some scrapbook paper and cut to the size of a premade white card (or make a card from white cardstock, I just happened to have blank ones on hand) and glue it to the front.
3. While I was cutting the paper for the front of our cards, I had my daughter color on the hands to add her touch to it. I wrote "I Love You" on it and stuck it on with a pop dot so it stood out a little.
4. While I was sticking the hands on the cards I had my daughter put conversation heart foam stickers on the inside which was by far her favorite part. She LOVES those foam stickers! I got them at Target in the dollar section.
5. After she was done with her foam stickers, I wrote "Happy Valentine's Day" inside the card where ever I could fit it :)
It was super easy and turned out cute. I know the Grandparents will love seeing her little coloring on the hand as well.
Happy Valentines Day!