Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Free Prints Wednesday!

If you notice there are no Easter prints on this post, don't fear! I am doing a special "Easter Edition Free Prints" this weekend!
I found this print at Make It Perfect. Her friend Leanne made this one and several more, they are all great!

Um seriously?! This might be my most favorite print EVER. Thirty Handmade Days made this one and several other variations. Bless her heart! 
This gorgeous "Sew it pretty" print comes from How Joyful and it comes in 4 different color options.
 Kiki Creates made this beautiful print with one of my favorite sayings! I love the colors too.
Sprik Space always has a fabulous freebie for us! But this one has a lot of heart behind it....Her brother's best friend just died from a long battle with Cystic Fibrosis. She is doing a series of prints for "Team Marisa & Wellesley", if you enjoy her prints (and I know you do!) please consider donating!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...