Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love This! Tuesday

One of my favorite things to do is sit down at the end of the day and go through all my Google Reader Blogs. I find inspiration and the cutest stuff! Here are some of things I loved this week.....

Little Lucy Lu made THIS genius laundry ladder!! This project is going at the top of my list.
My jaw dropped open when I saw these picture frames made from the backs of chairs by The Creative Crate. You must check out the before photos!
You Had Me At Bonjour made this incredible paper bunting lantern. I love this! Found via Dollar Store Crafts
Infarrantly Creative teaches you how to make your own postcards out of cereal boxes! Perfect for an Earth Day Craft.

Sugar Bee Crafts made this 2x4 jewelry holder as an April Fool's Joke but I think it's kind of awesome! Ok more than awesome! I want to paint a 2x4 and make one for myself :)

Girl In Air made a shutter headboard and gives us a tutorial so that we can make our own! I have been searching for shutters to make one and finally found some on the side of the road, can't wait to make my own!

Eighteen 25 added "His & Her" vinyl to her bathroom above the sinks! Love it!
This little deer cross stitch from Little Lovelies is just too precious! I love the frame & flowers too!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout-out on my jewelry hanger - - painted, it would look cute! And I love that ladder you featured - awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! I LOVE that bunting paper lamp. Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my ladder!
    I appreciate it MUCHO! :-)
    ~Bec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing these! What great ideas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...