Thursday, May 19, 2011

We Love Etsy! Sponsor Highlight


Have you been loving getting to know my sponsors as much as I have?! Well I have another great one today! 

Let me introduce you to Birdsong
where you will find patterns for bows and accessories! 
Learn how to make boutique headbands, bows, tutus and barrettes for your little girl! Their detailed, professional patterns, PDF e-books and tutorials will help you create timeless ribbon accessories with ease!  

Here are just some of the items in their shop....











Aren't their bows adorable?! I have always wanted to learn how to make some and their prices for instructions are fantastic! Check Birdsong's Etsy Shop out today! I know you will love it as much as I do!


Want more of Birdsong Bows? Check out their blog HERE (free mini tutorials!) and their facebook page HERE 

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...