Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sponsor Highlight - The Rosey Posey

The Rosey Posey





Good Evening Ladies and Gents!  I am your hostess with the most-est on this post-est :)  I' m Auntie Lolo's sister Frannie!  In fact...it could be said and rightfully so that I was the one that made her the 'Auntie' in the Auntie Lolo!  I'm not saying she owes all of her success to me but you can! ;)

Ok so have you heard of the The Rosey Posey?!  I now have...and I definitely won't be forgetting it anytime soon!  They have the most outrageously awesome hats, scarves, accessories, and more that I think I have ever seen in one place!  From Babies to young boys to girls to women you can find so many fun things here!  It is definitely worth checking out!  These are just a few of my favorites...and remember tell them Frannie Auntie Lolo sent you :)


post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...