Monday, July 11, 2011

Who Wants to Party?



I've decided it would be super fun to have a week (or more) of posts dedicated to parties! I love seeing fun parties on the web and I especially love seeing all the creative, cost cutting ideas everyone has. Who's with me?! 

If you want to be part of my party week, email me at auntielolocrafts at gmail dot com.
 Once I see how much interest there is in guest posting,
 I will have specifics for everyone!

 Here are the guidelines for guest posting....
  • You don't have to have a blog. And if you have a blog it doesn't have to be a "high traffic" blog or even a crafting blog, a family blog is just fine. 
  • Must be a post about a party, any kind of party. 
  • Does not have to be a "new" post. You can send me the HTML to a previous post you have done about a party.
  • Don't know how to send me HTML? I will help you! 
I already have 2 guest posts lined up with great parties and I really hope I get tons more! Thank you to all the fabulous ladies who guest posted for me last week! Weren't their ideas great?! I can't wait to try them out myself. 


post signature

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...