Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Loving this Tuesday!

Is anyone else out there already starting to stress about the holidays?! I mean I cannot wait for them but at the same time I already feel like I have a billion things to do :) I entered my very first craft fair that is in November and I have been super busy preparing for that. I have done so many crafts lately and I keep forgetting to show you! I am going to work on that I promise. Until then, here are some great ideas from around the web.

P.S. I decided that because there are already so many fantastic holiday projects floating around, I am going to start featuring them on Tues & Wed as well but it will be below the normal projects and free prints. I hope you enjoy!

 Really creative reading treat box from Sew Dang Cute Crafts.
 Nannygoat shares a tutorial on how to make this awesome ruler.
This football onesie is genius! Lines across my face made it and I cannot wait to try making one myself.
Craft Snob shares a tutorial on how to make this super cute and easy hair clip on According to Kelly.
Hey Look has tips on using baking cups in new ways!

HOLIDAY PROJECTS

I have been dying to use this burlap on a project, any project! Now I have a reason! I can make this lovely fall wreath from First Lady of the House
Poppies at Play not only teaches you how to make these cute blocks but also gives you the free printable!
Night Owl Crafting teaches us how to make this gorgeous Christmas decoration on the blog, According to Kelly

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...