Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Free Prints Wednesday....

I have sooooooo many free prints to feature that I just hope I get to them all before Halloween! :) 
I am running low on Halloween projects to feature though. If you have done a cute project, email me! 

Oopsey Daisy made this very cute print! I'm loving all the purple this year for Halloween, anyone else? 
Free Candy Bar Wrappers (for big and small candy bars) over at Living Locurto
The Diary of Dave's Wife made such a cute spider print and it comes in 3 different colors. 
Landee See, Landee Do made this funny (and cute!) print for us. And who else wants that pumpkin behind it?! ME!! :)
Can you believe this is a free print from Inside a Black Apple?! It is! I love how different it is from all the others. It's gorgeous! It can be printed and framed or made into a card.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...