Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Blessings in a Basket

Happy November! Just wanted to let you all know that it is National Adoption Month and I am honored to be taking part in an auction for Blessings in a Basket
What is Blessings in a Basket you ask? Here, I'll let the founder Ashley tell you, 
"BIB is a non profit organization that is creating a community
 of birth moms that find themselves pregnant and have made
 the choice of adoption. We are here offering love, support,
 guidance and healing. Through baskets, support groups, amazing retreats and life coaching, we are helping these women realize that they are BIG TOUGH GIRLS!!"

Ashley is one amazing girl! She is a birth mom and she thought to create baskets filled with items that she wished she had when she was going through that extremely difficult time. I am so honored to have anything to do with this organization, I really think what they do is amazing! 

The item that I donated is a customized Family Name board like this one...

There are also lots of other great items and I hope that you will go and bid! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...