Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Free Prints Wednesday....

 I wanted to let you know that the eCraft Machine is going to be on HSN tomorrow, Feb. 9th at 1:00 am, 11:00 am and 7:00 pm (all EST). I hope you will check it out! This is the awesome machine that I used to make my Valentine Card Pack






Now onto our free prints....

This cute print is from Funky Polkadot Giraffe 

The adorable free Valentine's above and below are from Wild Olive


Don't you just love this little vintage duckie? Download over at Living Locurto

Such a fun valentine game for kids from Dandee

Kiki Creates made these awesome Valentine's Cards for us! 

These scrabble grams from Oh Happy Day are so awesome, I had to show 2 photos, there is one above and below. 


Fun print from Sissyprint!
Hello Lucky made 4 incredible Valentine's for us, seriously they are to die for. I am only showing 2, above and below, go check all 4 out!! 

post signature

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...