Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine's Day Banners on GroopDealz!

Need a super cute Valentine's Day Decoration?! 

I have 2 adorable burlap banners to choose from on GroopDealz for great prices! 



The deal just started (Wed night at midnight) and there are limited quantities compared to the JOY banners I did at Christmas, so if you want one, HURRY! :)

P.S. If you share the link to either one (or both) on your facebook, blog, write it on a billboard, etc. Please leave a comment because I am going to be doing a giveaway for a $25 credit to my Etsy Shop! I thought y'all might want to pick your prize :) 
post signature

5 comments:

  1. So Cute!! I am so in envy with your talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my--ADORABLE!!! I got one, so excited!!! Since I'm not on FB, my blog is private and like 2 people read it--I'll pin it and hopefully get you some traffic! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pinned it and shared it on facebook. Your stuff is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, thanks for sharing on facebook, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you already do this giveaway? p.s. got my banner---love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...