Saturday, October 1, 2011

Halloween Decorations!

Just a year ago, I had almost no Halloween decorations at all! I had tons of fall decorations and pumpkins but nothing spooky :) I decided to throw a Halloween Party last year so I spent a lot of time making Halloween Decorations for it. Now I'm collecting Halloween decorations like a crazy woman! Thankfully they have almost all come from the Dollar Tree :) They had some GREAT decorations this year! I haven't finished all my decorating but I did get a few spots in the house totally done and wanted to share!

Top of our Entertainment Center
I'll tell you where I got everything in the up close photos below...

Picture of Man (that changes) - Dollar Tree
Crow - Dollar Tree 
Ghost - Wal-Mart (last year) 
Black Candelabra - Dollar Tree  
Spanish Moss - Dollar Tree
Spider Picture - I made it! Here's a tutorial on a similar one
Green container - garage sale
Glitter black spider - Wal-Mart (was not impressed with any other decorations this year)
Runner - bought years and years ago, not sure where.
Black Crow Photo - Free Printable from Blooming Homestead
Owl Candle - World Market 
Subway Art - Free Printable from eighteen25
Pumpkin - Hobby Lobby (years ago) 
I just felt we needed to see that cute owl up close :) I am in love with him! I got him over the weekend. 
Here is my little side table.
 Please ignore the excess spanish moss under the candle :) 
Huge Candle & Plate - Walmart (years ago) 
Orange Berries - Wreath (not sure where purchased) that I put around the candle instead of hanging up
Owl - World Market 
Flowers - Michaels (years ago) 
Seriously so in love with that owl! And it has a votive candle built in. 
Picture of woman (that changes) - Dollar Tree
Candle Holder - Part of my normal decor
Skeletons (that I broke into pieces) - Dollar Tree 
I was looking for just skeleton heads for this but couldn't find any. I'm really happy with the skeletons and the spanish moss though! 
Oh and see that BOO banner? Come back on Monday and I'll share how to make it! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the Dollar Tree with their Halloween selection this year!!! Your candle holder with the skeleton is my favorite...I just might make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...