Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Love this Tuesday!

Yay, it's October! Are you enjoying the cooler weather? I am! Now that we are just a few weeks away from Halloween, Love this Tuesday! is going to be all about Halloween until November. There are soooo many great projects to share! I hope you enjoy :) 

I love the different sized bats on this wreath that was featured on eighteen25,  made by Just A Girl
So cute! Head over to Half Baked to learn how to make these adorable witch hats! 
I love simple and clean looking decorations. The Cellar Door Stories gives us a tutorial on how to make these EEK and BOO frames. 
Minieco made this very clever (and cute!) Pacman Halloween Garland. 
Y'all know I love buttons :) This no-carve pumpkin is gorgeous! I hear it's from Better Homes & Gardens, let me know if I'm wrong so I can properly credit you! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...